Thursday, December 31, 2015

Ring in the New Year with a STEM Sale!

Have you visited STEM Activities for Kids yet?  I am so delighted to be a part of this exciting collaborative blog geared towards educating children for the 21st century!

To ring in the new year, we are hosting a sale on STEM resources in our stores!

We represent 8 shops, and we are each offering two resources at 20% off... for a total of 16 products.  Get it?  20 percent off 16 products...?  2016!



To find our STEM bargains, just search 2016STEM at Teachers Pay Teachers today and tomorrow.

My first offering is one of my favorite resources.  It's full of ELA and Math activities to make the 100th Day of School both fun and meaningful for big kids, including a STEM construction project challenging teams to design and build a structure using exactly 100 sugar cubes.  You can read more about how I used these activities last year with my third graders here - but I'll be using these with my fourth graders this year, and I think they'd be appropriate for fifth graders as well.


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/100th-Day-of-School-ELA-Math-Printables-Activities-CCSS-Grade-3-1677222

My second offering is my very first growing bundle, and I am so excited to share it with you today:


Today and tomorrow, you can end up with 15 STEM sessions plus supporting resources for $6.00!  On January 2, this growing bundle will return to its regular starting price of $15.

Remember - there are a bunch more STEM resources on sale today and tomorrow!  Just search 2016STEM on Teachers Pay Teachers!

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment