Friday, July 17, 2015

Blogging at Hello Sunshine

I am blogging about classroom rules today as part of our Hello Sunshine focus on Back to School helpful hints!

Back to School - 5 Ways to Teach Classroom Rules


FREEBIE - Back to School Close Reading Passage + Printables + Collaborative Discussion ResourcePlease come and see all the How to Teach Classroom Rules picture books I rounded up, try out the instructional ideas I shared, and - best of all - read how I use this FREEBIE!  And then go grab it for yourself because it is my Back-to-School gift to you!

This freebie is one activity that I nabbed from my current work in progress - probably my very favorite resource that I've made so far.  It's a huge, filled-to-the-gills bundle of Back to School activities for big kids!  My goal is to have it up and ready to go in the next few days.  Fingers crossed!

In the meantime, you can click HERE to visit my post at Hello Sunshine.  I would love to have you leave a comment - please share some of YOUR favorite ways to teach classroom rules!

Thank you for visiting, and have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment